Melissa Y. Lerner, (Associate)
* Columbia University School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2012) (James Kent Scholar - 2L and 3L; Harlan Fisk Stone Scholar - 1L; Carroll G. Harper Prize for excellence in intellectual property studies and writing; Extern, Hon. Richard Sullivan, Southern District of New York; Notes Editor, Columbia Science and Technology Law Review)
* Princeton University (A.B., summa cum laude, 2009) (Phi Beta Kappa; Carolyn J. Drucker Senior Thesis Prize; Woodrow Wilson School Class of 1924 Prize for Contribution to the Policy Task Force Program; Van de Velde Award for Outstanding Junior Paper)
* David L. Rosen, Jason L. Drori, & Melissa Y. Lerner, How Will FDA Regulate Off-Label Communications in the Post-Facteau World?, 6 FDLI FOOD & DRUG POLICY FORUM, Issue No. 3 (2016).
* James Matthews, Katy Koski, Jason Drori, & Melissa Lerner, Four Distinct Federal and State Policies Addressing Prescription Opioid Abuse, FOLEY & LARDNER HEALTH CARE LAW TODAY (2016).
* Melissa Y. Lerner, You Can Run, But You Can't Hide: The Expansion of Direct Infringement and the Evisceration of Preventive Contracting in Maersk, 93 J. PAT. & TRADEMARK OFF. SOC'Y 207 (2011).
* Melissa Y. Lerner, Connecting the Actual with the Virtual: The Internet and Social Movement Theory in the Muslim World - The Cases of Iran and Egypt, 30 JOURNAL OF MUSLIM MINORITY AFFAIRS 555 (2010).
* Julian E. Zelizer & Melissa Y. Lerner, Obama Can Succeed in Mideast, CNN.com, 16 June 2009.
* Jamal Greene, The Anticanon, 125 HARV. L. REV. 379 (2011) (served as research assistant).
Pratice Areas: Entertainment Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property Litigation.
Languages: Hebrew (full professional proficiency); Spanish (limited working proficiency)
© 2001-2019, Lavely & Singer Professional Corporation. All rights reserved.